mandag 20. juli 2015

Let's connect

For the past six months I've been home with my second child, in Norwegian pappaperm. As you can gather, I am very keen on getting back to work. But, I have to wait until August...

Who am I?

My name is Ole Kristian and i work at Rosenvilde upper secondary school in Bærum, Norway. Previously, I've worked at Sørumsand upper secondary school. I began my teaching practice at a Norwegian school in Rojales. I have also worked at Westerdals Oslo School of Arts, Communication and Technology.

This year I celebrate my first year as a teacher. These have been very formative and interesting years where I have had the chance to learn about teaching and getting more closely connected with my subjects. I am always keen on learning new ways of teaching.

I teach the following subjects:


This will be my first year of teaching history and philosophy. Therefore, I have used much time to gather what I already know about the ancient greeks and, where necessary, fill in the gaps.

So, now you know who I am. Now, I will try to explain the reasons for my blog and why I am here.

As a teacher I know that I have much knowledge in my subjects. This expertise I something that I want to share with you... whoever you are. You might, for instance, be interested in what I have to say about the history of Norway or the Nordic countries during, say, the middle ages? Or about social classes in Norway? Or you want to discuss some philosophical questions with me or my students?

So, my interests are many and I will gladly share with you, gentle reader.

What do I need?

I want to start my own PLN. I'm not quite certain if I have made the right start here, but hopefully somebody can help me and give me input on my many questions.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar